Advantages of doing MBA – CAT + other management entrance exams coaching with Ideal Management
1. Highest no. of coaching hours – total 400 hours of coaching so that there can be more sessions on doubt clearing and mock tests analysis.
3. CAT+ includes coaching for all entrance exams like CAT, XAT, IIFT, NMAT, SNAP, MICAT, CET etc.
4. Attend any of the batches. Multiple batches at various branches so a student can shift from one batch to another if he/she desires to do so.
5. Personal mentoring to each student in order to help create, execute and monitor their personalized plan.
6. Rigorous shortcut techniques workshops specifically designed for CAT, NMAT, SNAP, CET keeping their paper pattern in mind.
7. Students can post their doubts on our Whatsapp groups to get instant answers.
8. One to one Doubt clearing sessions.
9. More than 200 sectional and Full length Mock tests as follows – 30 Full length CAT, 12 full length NMAT, 12 Full length SNAP, 20 Full length CET, 6 Full length XAT, 6 Full length IIFT, 114 sectional tests of various level
10. Minimum 15 Case Discussion and 15 Group Discussion for each student. Individual analysis to each student after each CD/GD. Areas of improvement discussed with each student and individualized feedback for improvement.
11. Minimum 3 mock interviews to each student. More the number of calls received, more the number of mock interviews provided for.
12. A complete video module of all topics available so that even if you miss a lecture, you can watch the same at a later stage. So basically you don’t miss on anything at all.
13. Online Video lectures, Live doubt clearing sessions available so that you can study from home also.
14. All notifications and relevant information on Whatsapp groups, Facebook, Youtube.
15. Form Filling at our center or full guidance for the same.
16. Full guidance on specific colleges. Comparison of colleges for better selection.
17. If you don’t clear the exam or if you don’t get into a college of your liking, then FREE coaching for 2 years
What is SNAP Exam?
Symbiosis National Aptitude Paper or SNAP is one of the major national-level entrance exams in India, besides CAT, XAT, NMAT and MH-CET. The exam is conducted by the SIU (Symbiosis International Deemed University) for the purpose of securing admission into one of the 16 institutes under them, including prestigious institutes like SIBM Pune, SCMHRD, SIIB etc.
Syllabus for SNAP Exam
SNAP exam analyses the skills of the aspirant in 3 sections. Some of the core concepts in this are –
- General English
- I. Paragraph Jumbles
- II. Sentence Completion
- III. Reading Comprehension
- IV. Odd Man out
- V. Fill in the blanks
- VI. Antonyms
- VII. One word substitution
- VIII. Sentence Correction
- IX. Idioms and Syllogisms
- X. Verbal Reasoning
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning
- I. Critical Reasoning
- II. Visual Reasoning
- III. Assertions and Reasons
- IV. Puzzles
- V. Assumption-Premise-Conclusion
- VI. Analogy (Numeric and Alphabetical)
- VII. Seating Arrangement
- VIII. Directions
- IX. Blood Relations
- X. Syllogism
- XI. Clocks and Calendars
- XII. Data Interpretation based on text
- XIII. Coding and Decoding
- XIV. Sequencing
- XV. Statements and Assumptions
- XVI. Strong Arguments and Weak Arguments
- Quantitative, DI and DS
- I. Numbers and its applications
- II. Percentages and its applications
- III. Ratio and Its applications
- IV. Algebra and its applications
- V. Geometry and its applications
- VI. Tables and Bar, Pie & Line Graphs
SNAP 2023 Exam Notification and Overview
The notification is expected to be released in the month of September/October. The exam generally takes place in the middle of December on Sunday’s. Last year, SNAP 2022 took place in three slots (10th December 2022, 18th December 2022 and 23rd December 2022) with students eligible to appear for 2 slots. Candidates should abide by the registration guidelines and attest their eligibility before filling up the application form. The candidate failing to meet the eligibility criteria would not be allowed to take the examination.
SNAP 2023 Exam Important Dates
The dates for this year’s exam haven’t been released yet but given below are the dates for last year’s examination.
|Registrations Start On||4th August 2022|
|Registrations Closes On||24th November 2022|
|Payment Closes On||24th November 2022|
|Admit Card Live||5th December 2022- Test 01 10th December 2022- Test 02 & 03|
|SNAP Exam Dates|
Test 1- 10th December 2022 (2:00 pm to 3:00 pm)
Test 2- 18th December 2022 (2:00 pm to 3:00 pm)
Test 3- 23rd December 2022 (2:00 pm to 3:00 pm)
|Announcing Results||10th January 2023|
SNAP 2023 Exam Pattern
While the SNAP 2023 exam pattern has not been released officially, it is likely to continue with the pattern from SNAP 2022 exam. Here is a descriptive overlay of SNAP 2023 exam pattern based on SNAP 2022 exam pattern –
|Exam Mode||Computer based|
|Exam Duration||1 Hour (60 Minutes)|
|Name of the sections|
Analytical and Logical Reasoning
Quantitative, DI and DS
|Section wise time duration||No time limit for each section|
|Number of questions per section|
60 questions in total
General English – 15 questions
Analytical and Logical Reasoning – 25 questions
Quantitative, DI and DS – 20 questions
+1 for every right answer
-0.25 for every wrong answer
SNAP 2023 Eligibility
Students who are eligible to appear for SNAP 2023 exam should pursue a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of –
- 50% – General/open/OBC candidates
- 45% – SC/ST candidates
Students in their final year can also apply but their admission is subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates). A candidate having completed his qualifying degree from a foreign university is required to submit an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities to be eligible.
SNAP 2023 Application Fee
According to the SNAP notification, given below is the registration fee for the SNAP 2022 (the fees for SNAP 2023 with be released with the official notification)
|SNAP Registration Fee||1950/- per test (+ applicable taxes)|
|Programme Registration Fee||1000/- per programme (+ applicable taxes)|
SNAP Exam Cutoff
The cutoff for SNAP 2023 exam will be released by all SIU institutes individually for admission to their respective MBA programmes. Candidates who will meet the cutoff will be considered for Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interview (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT) round of MBA admission.
The cutoffs are determined based on several factors and are different for different institutes. The cutoff for SIBM Pune in SNAP 2023 exam is expected to be around 98.5 percentile while for SCMHRD, it is expected to be around 97 percentile.